Sunday, March 29, 2020

How I’m surviving the Lockdown-Akiho

 Hello everyone. I’m surviving the lockdown by doing these two things. 1) going outside for at least ten minutes a day, and 2)calling with friends in NZ every day. There is a good field behind my host family’s house. I’m exercising there. For example, skipping rope, aerobics, and stepping. I’m living with my host mother. I’m talking to her but we are running out of the topics, so I’m talking to someone on the phone, and having a fun time.

7 comments:

  1. I read your report. Especially I'm interestead in aerobics. I don't know the meaning, so can you teach me abou it? And I want to see your host mother. I thought you like to talk your friends. That's sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, of course. Aerobics is exerciseing while dancind with up tempo music. I'm learning aerobics from Youtube.

      Delete
  2. You're so energetic, aren't you? I'm so jealous, because my host family's house hasn't field.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're also energetic because I know you run or walk in the morning.

      Delete
  3. How nice that you have a field to exercise on by your house. Actually I am blessed to have a number of parks near my house as well as some tracks through some bush that is nearby - the Green Belt. I can take my dog for walks to the parks or in the bush.
    Cheers,
    David

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My house's field made of bricks, so I miss the grass. And I'm not sure what I am allowed or prohibited. Must I wear the face mask when I go outside and to the supermarket? Can I sit a bench in a park, and read book?

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete