Sunday, March 29, 2020

How I'm Surviving the Lockdown - Kanari

Hi everyone. I'm Surviving the Lockdown by four things. First, watching Netflix. Second, calling with friends and third is walking. Netflix has many kinds of movies and dramas so I can spend whole day watching Netflix. Especially, I like THE CAT IN THE HAT and HAIRSPRAY. I've been crazy about glee these days. Then, calling friends makes me feel better. I miss my friends because I can't see them, but just calling and talking them makes me happy. Also, today we discussed about what is the best drink for health. It's an good opportunity to speak English when I don't have classes so I can improve English skill. Thanks for the evolution of technology. Finally, going out for a walk is good for health and a nice change of pace.

6 comments:

  1. I read your report.I thought you like watching movies vry much."THE CAT IN THE HAT" is commedy? Please tell me about your reccomended movies, and let's watch together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this movie is kind of comedy. Of course, let's watch together! Also, I want to know a movies that you recommend.

      Delete
  2. Smart thoughts, Kanari. Indeed walks are a nice 'change of pace' from studying, reading and spending time chatting online. It is interesting that you enjoy Glee. You'll be exposed to a lot of classic pop songs through this show. Do you watch it with English subtitles?
    Cheers,
    David

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still difficult to watch with just English subtitles, so I'm watching them with English and Japanese subtitles at the same time.

      Delete
  3. I am very greatful to the evolution of tecnology too. I don't know The cat in the hat and Hairspry, so I'll see these sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cat in the hat and Hairspry are so funny movies! You can watch them on Netflix. Please let me know how it was.

      Delete