Monday, May 11, 2020

A Word of Public Art I Like

This art is realistic and adorable from shade, body, cloths, and also, the boy is having a candy which is one of a favorite snacks among children. He is a blank look and seems like speechless. we can see the girl, who really love him because she is putting her arms around his neck. They are sitting red bench. It is emphasizeing love. I like this art's expression, and I think this art represents "indescribable pure love". It clean up our dirty minds and reminds us pure love.


 

4 comments:

  1. Whata cute art! Maybe I've seen this art, but I don't remember when I saw it. I love candies, also all of this art! Your explanation is so specific, so I can understand easily. If our uni starts, I'd like to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this art, it's so cute. it's good that this art clean up our minds. We need pure love, don't we?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, we need pure love XD because our minds which made from galass are dirty...

      Delete
  3. This mural definitely scores points for cuteness, doesn't it. Colour indeed has a strong effect in this painting. The girl's reds and maroons are stronger than the boy's blues and are more akin to the burning red of the bench. It is as if her passion is going to enliven his life. No wonder he says "Wow."
    Cheers, David :-)

    ReplyDelete