Sunday, April 5, 2020

My Happiest Experience

my happiest experience that happened reccently is that the cat in my homestay approached toward me. She is not friendly, because she is so shy. Then I felt so happy, I thought we could become friends. Actually, I have never had pets in Japan because my apartment bunned pets, so it is my first time to have pets. After she approached toward me, I could touch her. She looked to feel a little bit fear. But my host mom advised me that she is thinking are we friends really? I was really really fun. I learned from this experience animals also can think, and animals are always cuddy. I love animals!

7 comments:

  1. Waht a cute cat! and your happiest experience is also lovely;) Actually, I have cat allergy, but I love animals too! and my host family also have a black cat...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Please show me your cat if I have an opportunity which I go to your house. And I'll invite you to my house. Actually, I lve animals, too. Especially, I like cats. What's your favorite animal?

      Delete
  2. Nice story, Yumi! It is so nice to have a dog or cat to stroke or nuzzle in to. They really help you to wind down or de-stress, don't they?
    David :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! That's right. This cat makes me healing. I feel bored during the isolation, but I spend a good time because there two lovely pets in my house. Do you have a pet in your house?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice. i have a cat in my homestay house, too, but she is very cautious. What is cat name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her name is Kizzy! Sorry, I7m not sure how to spell, but she is so lovely cut. SHe is cautious, too. You became friendly with your cat, or not yet? What is your cat name?

      Delete
    2. My cat name is Jessie. I haven't gotten along yet... To be honest I don't like a cat.

      Delete