Thursday, April 23, 2020

The things that I value in life

I have some things thatI value in life. They are family, friends, and music. First, family is the most important treasure because they're my parents that grew up me. We have a distance from here to Japan, but I try to conact to each other. We are so nervous. By the way, my mother told me that if you come back to Japan, you'll isolate at a facility for two weeks, so we can't meet soon when you would come back to there. I hope to meet them soon, and my mother, too. Second, my friends are so kind for me. We sometimes quarrel with small problems. For example, actually I'm a moody person, so my friends warn me about that but then we tend to quarrel. They sometimes make me disgusted, but they're essential existences for me. Third, many kinds of music make me exited! I like listening music, not only playing the piano. I belive that music have a role as medicine. It means to be able to be fixed some diseases. If it comes true, people should start to play something which relates to music.

6 comments:

  1. I want to see my family, too. How many people are there in your family?
    Absolutely, friends are essential existences for us. My friends always help me when I'm in trouble. I think music have a role as medicine too. I relax when I listen to music.
    In particularly, what kind of music do you like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have any brotjer, and sister so just three people in my family. I like Japanese rock band music, and also I belong to rock band club in my Japanese uni. Recently, I start to listen to "One Direction". It's a good way to study English!

      Delete
  2. I think you are kind, so your frends also kind, like attracts like.
    There is actually music therapy. Music is great because it can make people cry and it can be also entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think your personality is unique. I think so, too Akiho. Also I think music is mysterious. There are few geniuses for music in the world. For example, Derek Paravicini. He is blind, but he is greast pianist.

      Delete
  3. Hi Yumi, I would like to respond to your comments about music. I find music a particularly positive force in my life. I typically listen to CDs when I'm cooking or cleaning up in the kitchen. The CDs I listen to often lift my spirit, bringing me a sense of joy and enthusiasm. They make me want to 'move my feet.'
    David :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Musis mekes me relaxed if I want to calm down.And also I beleive music has a power that bringing happiness to people. What kind of music do you listen to? I often listen to Japanese rock band music!

    ReplyDelete