Thursday, April 23, 2020

Things I value in my life

 My valuable things are photos, videos and family. The reason why photograph and video are valuable in my life is these are memories that make my life happy. when I feel sad or depressed, I look back at my photos and videos. I can forget the bad things when I remember that time. Just looking back at these things, I can't stop smiling.
 The other thing that's valuable in my life is family. There are five people in my family. Me, my father, my mother and twin brother and I have a dog. Now I'm studying abroad so I don't live with my family, but my brothers always care about me and  my mother give some good advices when I'm in trouble. Spending time with my dog relaxes me. I realized again how importance my family is after I went to study abroad. My family is the most precious treasure to me.

6 comments:

  1. I am jealous of you because my family is just three people inclueding me, I don't have no sister or brother. It means my family is normal.And also when I am sad, I look back at my photos, and videos, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know that you don't have any siblings. Do you wanna have brother or sister?

      Delete
  2. You have been spending happy times, so you can enjoy watching your photos and videos. I think it's because your family is wonderful that you have such a happy life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, exactly!!!! I'm always having good time. YOU MAKE ME HAPPY ;)

      Delete
  3. Hi Kanari, indeed family is important isn't it! It is good to know that there are others in this world who will care for you and give you advice, no matter what. It is nice to be able to 'rest' in this knowledge.
    David :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi David, I'm always getting help from people around me.

    ReplyDelete