Thursday, April 23, 2020

Things I Value in My Life



What I value in my life are Friends and Health. The reason friends are my treasures is because they made my personality. I've been spending a lot of times with my friends more then my family when I am student, and my friende know how I behave in society, so they advice me. And of course, they make me happy, laugh, and always kind and listen to my concerns. Therfore, I love my friends and they are my treasures.
The other one is my health. I can do evrything if I am healthy, for example, I can practice something, I can make my family happy to do something, I can do everywhere, and I can get even happiness to do something. so I think health is valuable in my life.

 
Friends logo cover

7 comments:

  1. Hi Akiho! I guess your friends are so nice because you are nice person. And I agree with your ideas. Of course keeping your health is all good, and that makes your parents happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for comment. I want to say the same thing to you. I think we will be feeling down when we have a stomachache while we are in a class, so health is important

      Delete
  2. Being healthy is the most important things in our lives. Because we can't do anything if we aren't healthy.
    I think your friends are kind and good person, so i wanna meet your friends someday. What do you usually do with your friends, and do you miss them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't miss them because I'm haveing fun every day in here, and I can have a video chat with friends!

      Delete
  3. Hi Akiho
    Friends are indeed 'a lifesaver.' It is so nice to have someone to listen to us, someone we can share our highs and lows with, someone we can describe our dreams to. And then it is good to know that we can provide the support to friends that they provide to us.
    David :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to continue to cherish my friends, and I also help them.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete